Updates Most Wednesdays



This blog is no longer updating. If you would like to see my recent artwork please visit http://carolineparkinson.co.uk.

Wednesday 2 October 2013

The Drabblecast -Five Ways to Fall in Love on Planet Porcelain





This is an illustration for The Drabblecast that should be coming up in the next couple of days, for a story by Cat Rambo.  (which you can now read here)
Here are some of the search terms I used on Google to gather reference for the story: milagros, porcelain doll parts, the Wailing Wall, Ankor Wat, artificial limbs. 

I'm glad that Google exists and that my local library has an automated checkout system. It saves a lot of strange looks from librarians.




1 comment:

Dave said...

Nice. Always something a little unsettling about dismantled dummies.

Reminds of some mannequin photoshopping I've seen on Flickr recently.