Updates Most Wednesdays



This blog is no longer updating. If you would like to see my recent artwork please visit http://carolineparkinson.co.uk.

Tuesday 29 June 2010

Caption auction artwork


I've submitted artwork for the Caption auction in Oxford for the last three years (this will be the third) Unfortunately I can't go as two of my friends are inconsiderately getting married, but the theme for this year is Mad Science. I've got a load of magazines like the one below (tag line of the cover story "A Mutant- he knew the innermost secrets of all creatures-except himself!") and interpreted "Mad Science" as 1940's pulp science fiction magazine imagery.

2 comments:

Selina said...

We used your Mad Science artwork as the programme cover. Email us your current address so we can send you a copy.

Cheers
Selina

Caroline Parkinson said...

Cheers. Glad you liked it. Hope it went well- have Facebooked you my address.

Have fun!
Caroline